Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Travel Day

Sitting in Frankfurt Germany airport local time 6:27am...It took us forever to figure out our next gate information only to find out they haven't even posted it yet. I guess Germany doesn't work that way. We're idiots. Kim is the bigger idiot, she couldn't even figure out how to flush the toilet or lock the door in the bathroom here! Believe me its not rocket science! The flight from Chicago to Germany, in Kim's word was hell!!! Kim did not sleep a wink and I barely got an hour combined in 10 minutes cat naps! Hopefully the next leg will be better.

Short post, more later....stay tuned....

Nicole & Kim

5 comments:

  1. im your number one one fan.. oh wait no im not cause you stole my camera jerks!

    but i wanted you to know what a good daughter and niece im being and keeping up with you!
    i love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey joo joo, glad you're following us - I'm still jealous that you're going to see Fall Out Boy without me!!! Sorry you won't have your camera when you get to kiss Pete Wentz!!!Love you! Miss you! Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Girls. Hope you are have a great time. This is going to be fun keeping up with you. Take lots of pictures, drink lots of wine, and kiss lots of goodlooking Frenchmen. Kim, we will miss you tonight at Bunco.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. mother do not kiss french men thats disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a little more confusing than I thought. I am now set up with a Google link. Hope I have it right now. I will talk to your mom tonight and see if she can instruct me better on what I am doing here. Sorry Jordan, I take that statement about kissing a Frenchman back. No Kissing.........
    Sue

    ReplyDelete